- First butterfly them and lay them open.
- Then sprinkle on a little Worcestershire sauce and brush on some barbecue sauce.
- Let them marinate overnight if you have the time.
- Throw them on the grill and cook over medium heat (300 degrees).
- Cook with open face side of the sausage up and the BBQ lid down.
- Flip them after three or four minutes and cook another three minutes.
When I'm not making music, I love to cook; to experiment with foods, flavors and methods. When I achieve something I like and my family and friends like, then I document it and share it here.
I plan to share one recipe or so each week until I run out. Please respond with your thoughts and if you try any of my recipes I would love to hear of your results or changes you made to improve on the ideas.