· 2 heads fresh broccoli- stems removed cut bite-sized
· 1 pint heavy whipping cream
· 2 tablespoons chicken bullion
· 1 cup milk
· 1/2 cup mayonnaise
· 1 onion diced
· 4 celery stalks diced
· 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
· 3 tablespoons olive oil
· 2 tablespoons minced garlic
· 1 tablespoon lemon juice
· 1 teaspoon salt
· ½ teaspoon pepper
· ½ teaspoon curry powder
1. Start a batch of Reggie’s Prepared Rice and steam the broccoli until almost tender (approx. 4 min).
2. In a large sauce pan, sauté garlic, onion, and celery in the olive oil on high. Add chicken and stir fry for 2 min. Cover, lower heat and cook until chicken is nearly done, stirring occasionally.
3. Add cream, bullion, milk, mayo, lemon juice and seasonings. Mix well. Bring to a light boil over low heat, stirring often. You should be doing this while rice is cooking and broccoli is steaming.
4. Mix ½ of chicken sauce with rice and spread in a large greased casserole pan. Spread broccoli evenly over rice mixture.
5. Top with remaining chicken sauce. Cover and bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.