- First butterfly them and lay them open.
- Then sprinkle on a little Worcestershire sauce and brush on some barbecue sauce.
- Let them marinate overnight if you have the time.
- Throw them on the grill and cook over medium heat (300 degrees).
- Cook with open face side of the sausage up and the BBQ lid down.
- Flip them after three or four minutes and cook another three minutes.
Here's something a little different. I tried boiling them in beer then barbecuing but I felt it cooked too much of the flavor out of them. I tried throwing them on the grill raw but they always start squirting juice which flares up and they end up scorched and overdone on the outside or underdone on the inside. So after some trial and error I came up with this method.
About the Chef
I have a passion for cooking so everything I make is a labor of love. I am all French, so my recipes may contain a lot of butter, oil, sauces, etc. Not much for desserts, just real food!