- In a large sauce pan or wok, heat olive oil on high until almost smoking. Add garlic and cook to golden color.
- Add onions and chicken and continue to stir fry on high for a minute or so.
- Lower heat to half, mix well, cover and cook until chicken is nearly cooked through.
- Steam broccoli florets until almost tender.
- Lower heat a bit more, then Add broccoli, creamer, and slowly add cheese.
- Cheese I use is equal measures of Parmesan, Romano, Cheddar, and Cream Cheese.
- Once cheese is melted in, add curry and spices and mix thoroughly.
- Simmer to a light boil stirring often.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.