Two cups langostino lobster tails
One large box fettucine or linguine noodles
1/4 cup butter
1 cup whipping cream
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1-1/4 cups freshly grated Parmesan & Romano cheeses
2 tablespoons cream cheese
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
3 green onions, sliced
1/2 yellow onion, diced
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped, stems removed
1/2 teaspoon basil
1 pinch rosemary
1 dash curry powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil pasta until al-dente, rinse and drain.
- Soak langostinos in enough water to cover them. This will tenderize them and make your lobster bisque.
- Melt unsalted butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat.
- Add garlic and brown slightly.
- Add onions and cook until tender.
- Add mushrooms, green onions, cilantro and sauté for two minutes.
- Add cheese and whisk quickly, heating through and bringing to a light boil.
- Stir in spices and lobster bisque.
- Add langostinos to sauce and simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve sauce over pasta.